Monday, March 15, 2010

Guess what?

DAD IS HERE!!!!!! My dad arrived on Saturday night! It was glorious! We hugged and hugged and hugged all the way home! My mom arrives tomorrow night, and i can hardley keep myself containted. I am trying to act like an adult here and not run through the halls singing praises that she is coming, but i'm on the verg of breaking...if you must know the truth.

And you know...since they are here...guess what else is... MY SHOES! *(i'm doing a little dance right here in my seat while typing)*

I have been working overtime trying to get things done so that i have more time to hang out with mom and dad, so therfore i have not updated my blog much...but i think about you all, all the time! I promise!

I have been blessed the last few weeks and recived several letters from my wonderful friends! It honestly is like putting gas in my tank...i can keep going a little furter on this trip of a lifetime when i know that my family and friends are backing me up! You all are awesome!

I will make another update soon with how classes are going. I need to write a speech for public speaking now. (YUCK!)

I hope you all have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Give them both hugs x 1,000,000 for me too!! I miss them so much already :(

amandacarmel said...

Ditto what Tiesha said!!!

Mona said...

Have so much fun!