Sunday, June 6, 2010

I have arrived!

Hi Friends!

As most of you know by now, i am home. I am back at my parents house for a few weeks while school is on a break. I finished my finals and was able to leave Cape Town on Thursday May 27th and arrived on May 28th in Seattle. The flights were long and boring and filled with many emotions, but in the end, i and my luggage made it home safe! And noe of us got searched! Well...ok, i did....twice. But oh how suspicious i look, don't you think?

I have had a busy week here at home and am looking to this week where i can finally relax a bit. Surprising lots of friends is hard work actally! Did you know?

I have lots of free time and am pretty much over my jet leg, so feel free to give me a call and we can chat it up!

I'm not sure how often i will write on here, because...well...Seattle is not as exciting as Cape Town. Hearing that all i did all day was sit on the couch and watch tv, somehow just has a better ring to it when i say that i did it IN SOUTH AFRICA...and not in my parents living room.

We shall see....

I will be leaving Seattle on July 26th to head back to campus. So two months home will be a great break. While home i get to go on a missions trip to Haiti with my parents and sister which will be awesome! Please pray for us and our travels.

Thanks Friends!

2 comments:

WasSoggyInSeattle said...

I wondered where you'd gone off to. Glad you got to come home for a bit and will be anxiously awaiting more news from... where ever you are! Safe and happy travels!
Raymona

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Glad you are home :D