Monday, May 24, 2010

The Easter Bunny gave me a headache

Well...at least i'm going to blame it on the Easter Bunny! That furry pawed fellow is a mean hearts player. Super sly...letting me think sympathetic thoughts about having no actual thumbs. But then he just comes out of his hole and wins 5 games straight. Blah!

I hate hearts. I'm done.

No, but really, i have a nasty headache tonight. It's so bad, that i think i might thow up in about 4 minutes. (when this post is complete) I don't know where it came from but it has only gotten worse as the day has gone on. I rarely ever get headaches and when i do, it comes with 4 bouts of the hic-ups, which just intensifies it.

It's midnight and i don't know what to do. I sit up and want to throw up, i lay down and can't sit still cause of the pain.

And, i'm whining. Sorry.

I was talking with the Academic Dean today and we went over my classes. Did i already tell you about this? I had some classes, but then decided that i want different ones.

I have decided to stay here at CTS for two complete years. I will graduate in Nov 2011 with my AA. It will be equivalent to the American AA at least. Here at CTS, that program is a 3 year course, not a two year one. So i had to rearrange some classes so that i'm able to get all the hard ones in that i need to.

The following is my schedule for next semestr:

New Testament
English II - Essay writing
God and Angels
Hebrews
Intro to Psychology

Should be a pretty hectic semester! I'm excited about all of the classes. I hear they are really good.

You wanna hear what i have to take next year? It's even better!

Pauls Salvation Letters
Biblical Interpretation
Major Prophets
Pnemuatology
Soteriology
Apologetics or Christology or Biblical Theology of Prayer
Evangelism
Intro to Pastoral Counselling
Prep and Preaching Bible Messages
The Churches Educational Task
Intro to Islam
Church History I


annnnnddddd....now i have to throw up.

But here is a picture of my class. (except the lady on the left...she was only there for like 3 days and one happened to be picture day)


Till next time.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Wow congrats Heidi! We will miss you in the states but it sounds like it is a great program.

Good for you.

The hearts thing was killing me!