Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1 down...4 to go.

So i had my first final today. It was Old Testament. I think the test i took was not the same course they taught us. Before going in, i prayed for a good grade, and after i got out, i was just praying for a passing grade! It was HARD! It's only 100 questions, but still they can really make you feel stupid with just 100 questions! I don't know what happened in the 12th Dynasty of the Northern Kingdom to the king that came after the current one and why he died. It's was all so confusing. I knew, like KNEW only a few of the answers. I had a pretty good guess on a lot and i just sort of did einy-meny-miny-mo on the rest.

I have public speaking exam on friday, so tomorrow will be filled with studying. Now that i kind of know how the tests go, i think i will be better prepared.

i'm off to sleep now.

NOTE: There are changes being made to the layout of my blog, so don't worry, it's not your computer...it's me. =) Please bear with me!

2 comments:

Mona said...

you have this Heidi! Keep up your positive attitude and you will rock the rest of your finals!

Heidijoy said...

Thank Mona!