Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Want To Harm Santa Clause

Hearts.

Have you ever played? Cause i have. Actually, since i learned how to play yesterday, i have played about 5 hours worth. Kinda sounds ridiculous.

So when i open up the game on my computer, there are three other players. Their names starting on my left are West, North and East. Original, huh.

Well last night, around hour 2, i found out that i can change those names! Did you know that?!?!?! So, i thought about who i would like to play. Maybe family members, maybe Bible charactrs, maybe nations of people, like Chinese, Greek and the Canadians. But, in the end, i decided that it would be more fun to pretend this was an underground game of forbidden Hearts played by non other then the Tooth Fariy, the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause. And myself, of course!

People...it got INTESNSE! When i was no longer playing against a "direction" and there were NAMES and FACES to go with these mysterious players, IT. WAS. ON.!

I am a pretty good trash talker when it comes to card games. Thanks to good
'ol Gramps for that one!

I was up in the game and taunting the tooth fairy to just TRY and beat me....just attemp it with your little flutering fairy ways and i will CRUSH YOU! Then, the Easter Bunny...he is a lousy player. I don't worry about him. No skill i tell you. It must be hard playing with paws, and not hands.

But Santa Clause. He is a master. We have had some interesting conversations and don't be fooled by his jolly demenure that ONE day a year. He is RUTHLESS!

Have you ever played a card game on your computer sitting on your bed at 2am cursing at Santa Clause for his cunning and ruthless ways?!!?!? I think NOT! So let me tell you. It's invigorating!


and its sad. I'm sad. This place is turing me down right looney.

Some pictures to prove it!


Megan, Tatum, myself and Cloe


Cloe and I


Cloe and I

No comments: