Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Research Papers. What's the point?

So, you know that research paper i have been complaining about non-stop that i think is stupid and doesn't make sense and has taught me nothing and blah blah blah? Well i turned it in last week and got it back today. I got a 96 out of 160. THAT IS 60%. FAIL. But, it was just a first review, so she let us take them back and fix all the stuff. And honestly,i think she was too harsh. And she graded me down for things she said were missing but they weren't. So...how does that work? Will my grade improve a lot? Or just a little? Why should i be graded down because she likes to grade papers late and night and can't consentrate? I might just fight this one. Depending on my new grade. I shall keep you updated.

Oh, and she was just grading on form and style, the content has not even been looked at yet. Jeeze!

It's Wednesday, it's cloudy out, it's cold, i'm craving a bagel and cream cheese and i have no desire to leave my room the rest of the day. Too bad it's only noon.

No comments: