Friday, July 30, 2010

Legs Two and Three!

This trip was not nearly as interesting as my last trip here. you know, the attempted mugging and all. I will do my best to make the trip sound less boring then it really was.

I got on the plane in Atlanta after my 12 hours of NOTHINGNESS! I had sat in one chair in the club for all 12 hours. Getting up to pee, and refill on diet coke and pretzles.

On the plane, i had an isle seat...which i HATE. I really wanted a window, but there were not avaliable. I was sitting next to a little 5 yr old girl and her dad. I offered him the isle, but he declined, sadly. As i sat down, the little girls said to me "Whew...i'm glad your a girl!" In which i replied "Me too sweetheart...me too!" The flight was good, nothing happened except i don't believe the dad next to me even had a bladder...he got up about 25 times. People around me were giving me sympathetic glances everytime i got up. It was super frustrating. He even asked me before i sat down int he beginning if i was a light or hard sleeper just in case he had to get up. Seriously, if you are like that, don't take a window seat sir!


I got to Jo-Burg fine, got my luggage (eventually) and got through customs. Made my way to the domestic flight area and on my way, guess who i saw? THE SAME GUY...that one that attemped to mug me! Yeah, i totally recognized him and he tried to help me again and i just looked at him and said, "I'm fine. Stay away from me!" and he left. Thank you Lord!

I got all checked in for my next flight and got to my gate. The plane took off an hour later and i made it to Cape Town just fine.

It really was an easy uneventful trip. I like those!

Thank you Lord for getting me here safely!

No comments: