Monday, July 26, 2010

Last, but not least...

I am currently sitting on my bed...starring at my suitcases all packed and ready to go. Dreading making the treck back to school. I don't want to go. I don't want to leave my mom. I don't want to leave my dad. I don't want to leave my sister. I don't want to leave my brother. i don't want to leave my CAR!!!!!!!!!!

But...i do miss all my friends, and i can't wait to see them and am excited for my interesting classes i have this semester. Today is also the first day of classes at school, and i find myself sort of sad that i am missing them. Hugging everyone everytime i see them....i find i miss that.

I have had a wonderful time here at home these past two months, and i will only be gone for another 3.5 months so it is not too bad. I will be returning mid November and ready to have a good 'ol Seattle winter!

I am heading to Cape Town in the middle of their winter. I hear there is snow on Table Top Mountain....not cool. I like snow...but not in Africa. It just...sounds wrong!

As soon as i get back i will pick up my regular blog writting, i promise!

Pray i have a safe flight back!

Thanks!

No comments: