Wednesday, September 1, 2010

letters!

Hey All,

So, last semester my dear friend Laura sent me a very nice gift of address labels with my name and the college address and little high heels on them. Super cute. Super me. However, after November, when i move home, i will no longer be needing them. So my goal is to use them up while i'm here.

I counted them and i have 175 labels left. That is 3 cards a day! Tonight, i have written 6, so i have a good start. Gives me slack days.

I also have a bajillion cards that my mom brought me. So i would like to use them as well.

I have several addresses, but i don't have everyones. I know there are sneaky people that read this that don't like to be identified.

So, instead of sending 175 lettters to the 20 people i have addresses for, how about you send me any old address! Does your mom want a card? I will send her one! Does your child want a card? I will send them one! Does your neighbor or a friend of a dude in the army that you know of want one? Give me the address! I gotta use these up!

Email me the address please! heidijoymichelle@gmail.com

Thanks y'all!

Dear Lord,

Please MAKE these people give me addresses! I want to write to someone! I know they know people that could use a cheer up in the form of a card that just says hello and have a nice day! Get them to give me the info!

Thanks buddy!

Heidi

2 comments:

Mona said...

I am sending you my address and will let my friend know who is involved in a program for injured soldiers. What a fun idea.

PS. I have your Via and will be learning how to mail to South Africa Tomorrow or Friday

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

You are too funny! But sooo sweet :)