Friday, September 3, 2010

updates and fun facts!

* Delilah died today. Poor fish. It was just too much of an exciting life i guess. But i'm perfectly fine. Cause this just renewed my knowledge that i am not the 'pet owner' type. Fish are hard work.

* I have completed 3 days of my work out. Sitting on the toilet is dreaded as it pains me in regions of my thighs i did not know existed.

* I have completed another week here at this silly school.

* My birthday is Monday

* It is so HOT today. I am sweating in my t-shirt. but then again, Wednesday WAS the first day of spring...so BRING ON THE HEAT WAVES!

* Too much Crystal Light makes me sick and gives me funny dreams.

* The psychology test that i took today messed with my head. I am not sure that i did too well on it. Yet somehow i have become the person that people come to wth questions on that topic. Oh i do love it, i just am not a fan of being tested on what i know.

* I have mailed 10 cards in the last 2 days. But it cost me $10. So i think i might just double up the return address lables instead of speding $175 on them. If you recieve a get well card from me and you are in fact NOT sick. Don't worry, i'm not prophetic. I just ran out of good cards.

* I'm moody today. blech!

No comments: