Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Home!

Seattle at last! Snow at last! Family and Friends at last! I am so thankful to be home. I love this place. I love these people.

I am sorry for abandoning this here blog for the duration of mom and dad being with me, but things got really hectic really fast and with finals my life just got crazy!

It it over. My African Adventure is done. I may no longer live there, but a part of me will forever be left there with the people and the school. I have learned so much about myself, my attitude, my goals and my God. I am so grateful to God and to my parents for seeing that this whole year took place. I don't know where i would be today if i had not gone on this adventure.

Thank you to all my friends that have helped me get through this last year. I needed you just as much as my family. You have all be wonderful and i am blessed to say you are a part of my life.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for giving me the opportunities that you have. I love you and all you have done for me and that fact that i have goals in you now for my future. I have a long road ahead of me but i am happy to know that you will guide and be with me every step of it.

Thank you.

Heidi

No comments: