Friday, October 8, 2010

my tummy hurts...

Friends, please keep me in your prayers. I have a very odd and painful tummy ache. I got sick after dinner on tuesday night and have not been able to keep anything down since. I slept through the whole day on wednesday, made it through most of thursday and slept through all but two classes today (friday). I have no plans tomorrow except paper writing, so i can take it easy which will be good. But not eating anything i'm sure is not helping. I am hungry, but the thought of eating makes me feel even more sick.

Please pray that i will feel better soon. I have too much to do to be sick right now.

Dear Lord,

Please help me to fell better. I don't like being sick.

Thanks,

Heidi

1 comment:

WasSoggyInSeattle said...

Hope you are feeling better dear friend. hugs & kisses, Raymona