Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This is the last one...

...i hear that all the time now! This is the last class here, the last chapel, the last test, the last lecture, the last time waking up at 6am and the last of the cookies!

I'm not so sure how i am feeling about it. Maybe if i was further along in my paper writing, i would feel a bit better, but since it is tuesday and i have 6 papers to still write, i am a little freaking out. I am not ready for "the last" anything yet...unless it's "the last PAPER i'll EVER write again!"

Friday is my last day of classes. I have one 8-10 page paper for Hebrews due yesterday that i am only part way done with. I have a re write of two New Testament papers, i have three Psychology papers to write. I have Boost Africa after classes today, i have a dinner with the Missions Team tomorrow night, i have dinner plans with a friend on thursday and a party on Friday with all the dorm girls. That equals to no nights to work on this stuff.

Some of these silly students are staying up all night long. I am not that cool. I used to be...but this whole turning 28 thing and getting old has really gotten to me. I just can't sustain anymore. I NEED my sleep. I'm cranky with it sometimes, so can you imagine me withOUT it?

I wish i knew magic. I could just wave my wand (yes i would have a wand if i knew magic) and say "Hocus Pocus Paper be DONE!" and it would totally work. I'm sure of it.

After friday, i have to prepare for finals. I have 4 finals to take. One next Thursday, one Friday, one the next Monday and one the next Wednesday. Then it's over. I am free. I can say I DID IT! but....for now. I still have 6 papers to write in around 4 hours of free time. I'm smart though...i will figure it out. I'm sure of it.

Dear Lord,

...help.

Heidi

No comments: