Sunday, April 25, 2010

sick day

Today, i was in bed for nearly the whole day. I don't feel well AT ALL! It's just a crampy tummy, but still, that is worse then having the flu sometimes i think. Along with the fact that i have awesome teeth and face skin, i also have been blessed with the ability to only get cramps every 4th or 5th period. And, as you all know, i don't have many periods, so...that means i get cramps like, once or twice a year. But when they come, they knock me out!

I understand that it's hard to feel sorry for me, but please, do try! I could use your prayers and your happy thoughts! Please and Thank You!

Tomorrow is Jake's Birthday!!! I love you so much Jake! I hope you are celebrating this weekend! Cause you KNOW dad will make you work on your birthday!

I have been out of bed not nearly 20 minutes now and i am in so much pain i have to go back. I shall post another longer post later. I just am praying right now i can make it to classes tomorrow!

Love you all! - Goodnight.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I hear ya sister. I've been layed up on teh couch all weekend with a terrible sinus infection! On the mend though.. ok back to the couch and more movies... xoxo

WasSoggyInSeattle said...

So sorry you aren't well. Mine are awful every month so I can feel for you girl! SUX!

When I was a teenager, my Mom made me ginger tea - basically hot water with ground ginger stirred in it - it tasted AWFUL but really did help with the cramps. Relaxed me too so I could rest easier - I would miss at least one day a month of school due to cramps.

Best of luck to you - hope you are better soon.

Raymona