Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stories of my Life - Part 2

i have been trying to take notes of my life. Things that i think you all might find interesting. I did pretty well for about a week, and then i wrote about a few of them in Stories of my Life - Part 1...and promptly lost the list. So, someday in the future, i shall make a post about very outdated stories. Oh, but won't that just be delightful!

Now i have to think of something on the spot.

Update on homework. I STARTED!!!! well...i read a book. And by book, i mean half of one chapter of a book. I am practicing my speed reading, so i really don't remember most of what i read, but i am getting pretty good! I am down to one and a half minutes per page! That is good for me! I love to read, so if i could learn to do it faster...then... hey hey hey...yay!! Homework would go so much faster! There is SO MUCH reading here!

I wrote out what i have to do again. I think it's a glitch somewhere in my brain cause if i am going to make the effort of making a list, i tend to make it in like, 5 different spots! I have written out what i have to do in my homework notebook, in my diary in my purse, in a notebook where i keeep...well...notes, and then also on my white board hanging on my wall in my room. Maybe i think that if i keep re-writting it it might change...so far, it has not. I still have t do it all!

Today i helped a friend with her shopping! It was super duper fun! I loved running errands for her and feeling as though i could go to the store with purpose and for a reason other then to just get more fruit in order to try and eat healthy here. It for some reason felt like work, in a good way. Like i was doing something productive. It was a wonderful day! Then i came back to the school and did some more reading. (finished chapter 1) and then literally just sat on my bed and daydreamed for a good 10 minutes. I did nothing excpet stare at the wall. Currently, i would not be able to tell you what it is that kept my attention for ten minutes, but there was a point that i just came back to reality and got up and grabbed my keys and left. I needed out again! I was feeling trapped. So i left and went to the mall. Realized that i needed NOTHING there as i had alredy been there today and so just walked around. Then i came back. Exciting life...i know!

Now i am here, about to read another chapter in my book and then go watch a movie. Then maybe bed....maybe not.

This post is full of nothingness! I promise to find my list...then write something interesting for next time!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: