Thursday, April 8, 2010

ugh!

I hate homework. I got the to library at 9am this morning and it's now 2:45 and i still have not completed my paper. Correction: I have completed my paper, i just have not been able to come up with little bit's of nothingness in order to make it go from one page to four pages. How do i make up three pages of nothing? Ridiculous!

then i have two more papers to write, a public speaking book to read, 8 books of the bible to read and 45 pages of study guide work to do.

I wish i was not a procrastinator.

I stupidly made plans for Friday night and all day Saturday. So that just leaves me with today, tomorrow mid-morning to afternoon and Sunday to complete everything, and you know how awesome this school is...the library is not open on the weekends!!!!! Goodness!!!!

I'm frustrated and just needed to vent. Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you want some filler ideas on your paper send me the draft and I will see what I can come up with :)