Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1 week from today...i'm gone.

Today markes one week until i leave. I fly out at 7am on Tuesday the 12th. I will make it to Atlanta that same day and then have a few hour layover and then take the 12ish hour flight to Jo-burg and then get my bags, go through customs, and re-check back in for my last flight to Cape Town. My new home away from home!!!!!

I have one bag sort of packed, but will be finishing that up and packing all my clothes and getting the final things put in storage this week. I'm sure this week will go by SUPER fast!

I am so excited, but will miss everyone so much. I didn't realize how much i hate saying goodbye until i have had to start doing it.

I will be gone 10.5 months total, so thats not that bad, right?

1 comment:

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

I just got caught up on your blog...read it in reverse order...lol! Oh how I miss you my friend! I am so glad you are having an interesting and good time. I love you!
Krystal