Friday, January 8, 2010

Saying Goodbye

It's my last weekend here in the states. Things are crazy! It seems the closer the time comes to leave, the more things come up to do. Saying goodbye is weird. Do you ever think that? Cause really, i have come across people that have nearly fallen apart cause i'm leaving and won't be around, and then there are the people that just say "hey, awesome, have a good time. See you later" and i'm not sure which i feel. I am for sure NOT going to fall apart, cause i just don't do that. And besides, it's just a year. Actually not even a year, it's 10.5 months. Geesh! but i don't know that i will be as calm as a high-five and a "See ya later". Everyone is different i guess and i will just adapt to them. Cause i'm more the type to give a hug and move on.

how do you say goodbye to people?

1 comment:

Jenny Matthews said...

It didn't really feel like I was really saying good bye to you today. I feel like I'll probably talk to you more just because you'll be blogging and with you not being a phone call away, I'll make more effort to write you! I hope it doesn't devistate me when it hits me later... probably will next time I move.. ha ha! So, what do we do with your phone number? I assume you'll be disconnecting your cell phone service? Should I delete you from my contacts? or save it for when you are back- can you keep the same numeber & just reactivate it? How does this work?