Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I got a letter, i got a letter, i got a letter HEY HEY HEY HEY!!

I finally got my first letter!!!!! Well it was just a card, but i LOVED it! It was from my sister, Tiesha! She sent it on the day tat i left, so it took about 15 days to get here. I have sent several letters home, and they have arrived in about 7 days.

PLEASE WRITE ME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting mail, like everyone else, i'm sure! And i even have a "color page" wall! So if you have a kid, know a kid, are a kid or just like to color, send me your masterpiece! I only have 3 up there so far that are pages that i brought with me. I need it FULL! It's going to be a long year and i need some decorations in here!

Thank you very much!

(for those of you reading this on Facebook, please go to my actual blog and you can get my address off of there. And my phone number if you want to chat or text too! )

No comments: