Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When i'm bored...stuff happens!

So tonight i could not sleep. I wanted to sleep. I had a long day so i should have been super tired and ready to sleep. But no, i couldn't. So i got up and decided to put to use all these craft products that i brought with me. I have 6 classes that i will be taking this semester and i bought a notebook for each one so that i can keep them all separate. Here are some pictures of my late night sleepless boredom.

BEFORE:


DURING:


AFTER:








And now it is midnight and i have to be up at 5am to have a skype date with my "girls night in" girls! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Tim and Jen said...

Too cute!! You're so creative. How's Lenard? :-)

It's so good to see you settling in. Try and get some sleep!!!

I'm praying for you!
Jen

Ali Craog said...

Those are so cute! You are very creative! Keep up the blogs...I enjoy reading them! Love ya girl!

ali :)