Monday, February 22, 2010

It's so HOT here!!!!!














I love the heat. However, when i am not able to get out in it to enjoy it, and i'm stuck in a classroom all day with lots of other people who don't like the wind so they don't want the windows open and it makes it sweltering hot and muggy to where i'm surprised my notebook paper is still dry, i start to dislike it. It has been in the 90's the last few days and yes, its wonderful, but no, i'm not any tanner. Shame! I should be BLACK by now people! We had english class outside today, it was great! I think that outside classes should be a new policy!

I had a good Monday. Classes are short cause we have spiritual emphasis week. We have a really good speaker. He is Indian, and lives in London. So yet ANOTHER strange accent. He had to just talk for a while about nothing just to get everyone used to the way he speaks. He will be here tomorrow and wednesday as well. Today and tomorrow we hear him talk from 1:00 - 3:00 and then on Wednesday, he is speaking from 9am tll 1:30. OY! Exciting! I am going to love it! (no classes!!!)

So i got some new make-up and was putting it on and because the light in my room is so bad, i decided to take some pictures to make sure it was all blended in right. (its a girl thing (that i might note many more girls should pay attention to!)) The pictures turned out funny...so i thought i would share!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So tell me, did it blend properly?

Mona said...

you are hysterical Heidi. I love reading your blog. I am not a fan of the heat at all so more power to you!

You have a great spirit and attitude and I love reading your blog

Heidijoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidijoy said...

Luke: Yes i decided i did a great job of blending and i left my face as it was!

Mona: I JUST HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU LAST NIGHT! I fell asleep thinking about te people that read my blog and then i thought about you and Jen and Noelle, and wondered if you read it and then proceded to have a very interesting dream about your kids, and the movie theate and ice cream...it was a funny dream. I'm glad you like reading my blog. It's mostly fun to write!

Unknown said...

I just asked because I caught a subtle hint of racoon face.

Mona said...

Heidi, that is too funny. I really enjoy it and it makes me happy that you are following your bliss and enjoying your new adventure. Keep the posts coming