Sunday, February 21, 2010

sorry about that...

I had a momentary break down. It lasted 24 hours, and now i'm over it. Fear not, i shall continue on my journey here. I know i have a lot of people that believe in me and that are rooting for me. (i sometimes wonder if my blog would be so popular if i was going to Green River?!?!?! ha ha ha)

Things have been really hard for me here and i don't even know how to explain it in a way that you all would understand. Just being in a different culture is really hard. Visiting a different culture is interesting and fun to learn about, but living in it is really hard. I have had to make way more adjustments than i thought and than i was ready for. I'm being stretched in all areas of my life, and so i guess i'm just going through growing pains. That might be a good way to put it.

Thank you for all your prayers! And all your cards! I am way behind on sending out return mail! But my card wall and my color picture wall is filling up! It's awesome!!!! I look at them everyday! I got 14 Valentine's Day cards! PERFECT!

I am excited to start a new week. I can just feel that it's going to be an awesome one!

Love you all!!!

Heidi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry we weren't able to chat when you called on Saturday. But I am around tonight so call me anytime and I will call you right back.
You are at the 6 week mark on Thursday and that's about when everyone falls apart a bit. I remember mom bursting into tears at the Landros house at our six week mark when we lived there :)
So glad you are feeling better!!