Monday, February 1, 2010

The beloved internet

So, just as an FYI, the internet here on campus is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! It goes in and out all day and some days it just decides not to work. So, for the last two days, it has been out. Shame. I have had many things to say, but no available connection to say them. It's a rough life without a Blackberry...i'm telling you! I just finished lunch (another wonderful prison meal) and now i am waiting for the library to open up so that i can finish one of my assignments. Then i will go to my room and do a full update. (i am in the computer lab so that i can keep an eye on the library door) Oh i have lots to tell you my friends....life is wonderfully hectic here!

I hope you all are having a wonderful first day of February!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!

No comments: