Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday

Did you know that the worse the food tastes, the faster it goes through your body? True Story. Proven over and over again here. I feel like i am always in the bathroom. (not sure that was something i should share with the public, but i don't really care)

So yestrday, Sunday, i slept in in the morning. I don't go to Sunday morning church, i just listen to Mark Driscoll online from Mars Hill. LOVE IT! so i got up about 10 and turned on Mark while i tidyed up a bit. I paused him so that i could go take a shower and then finished him while i got ready for the day. I then started to read my Bible to get some of my reading done. Did i ever tell you about my Bible reading assignment? We are reading te Old Tesament in one semestr. So i have to read 10 chapters a day. 7 days a week. however, i missed a few days. So as of tonight, i am 63 chapters behind. THAT IS A LOT! Anywasy, i read tll lunch. Then i came straight back to my room and worked on my homeowrk. That is all i did all day, except for one hour i went to the beach. I need to stop thinking for a minute and a friend was going to go jus to dive in and then come back. It was great. A perfect break! It was so beautiful out too. I needed to be outdoors. Then i came back and worked on homework once again. I did a total of 9 hours of homework. My brain hurt. I got to bed eary though, it was around midnight, so thatwas nice.

I was supposed to wake up this morning for a Skype date, but i slept through my alarm. So sad. Classes were fine, nothing special. Except for a teacher that tld us we were going to have a test ttoday so we prepared over the weekend and then today he said that he was kidding and that he just wanted us to study. RUDE!

Since classes were over i have just been going back and forth from my room to te library getting some things done. Talking to people, not really doing anything of importance...aka avoiding homeowrk. I talked to my mom for a while, which was wonderful! Now i'm writing this before i start in on the little homework that i do have. It should only take me about 3-4 hours, so not so bad. It's nearly 8pm though, so i guess i should go make myself a cup of coffee and get started!

I promise to put more pictures up. I have been having trouble getting them to upload in a timely manner, so i give up. But i will persevere and get it done.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday, and that it is just as hot and sunny as mine was!!

2 comments:

Jenny Matthews said...

Has resizing the pictures not helped with the upload time?

Gina said...

Beautiful pictures of the beach/ocean! The Boost Africa gallery looks neat and seems fitting for your crafty/artsy/fun self :) Miss you....Gina