Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tuesday/Wednesday

I have thought about my homework several times today. Thought about how much time it would take me, thought about where I should do it. My room? A classroom? The dining hall? Outside in the courtyard? There are many many options here. It’s just going on 4pm, and I still have not decided when and where I will get it done. Actually…to be honest, I have not even looked at how much I have to do. I know that it is somewhere between 3-5 hours…but that is a big difference.

Yesterday, Tuesday, was a good day. We had a farewell for our former principal who is going home to the USA on furlough. I was not able to experience what he was like as a principal, but I do think that he is a great guy. I am pretty sure he was loved and will be missed.

We finished classes after the goodbye party and then I came to my room and finished watching a marriage counseling seminar dvd (my other option was to watch The Lion King…no thank you! ) Then I returned it to the library and got disk 2 of the seminar. Great seminar, and I’m pretty sure I should watch it again when I’m married, and I would understand it a lot better. But it’s good knowledge to just have. I put in the second disk and promptly fell asleep. It was THAT exciting!

I woke up a bit later and turned off the dvd and then crawled back into bed. I set my alarm though for 6:00pm so that I would not miss dinner. (not that I was planning on eating anything, just so that I would get up and socialize) But…6:00 came and my alarm went off and I decided that dinner was overrated and I should probably just sleep through it. So I fell back asleep. A friend came by to see if I was there a while later and woke me up. She said it was now 10:30pm and she didn’t even think I was on campus, she thought that I had left. She was just coming upstairs after playing UNO! UNO….I MISSED UNO! Oh gosh…after that devastating news, I got up, got my pj’s on and went back to bed…cause really, what is the point of doing homework if I can’t look forward to taking a break and playing UNO?!?!?!?!

I slept till 7:30am. It was delightful! I didn’t wake up once in the middle of the night! It was great! (that kind of makes me sound like a baby…I CAN sleep through the night, I just normally have issues with it. )

I got up and went to classes. I was SO TIRED all day long. It was all I could do to pay attention! I wanted to just go crawl back into my bed! But it was PEP today so at least I didn’t have to do my regular classes! That was nice. Don’t you hate when you sleep too much and then no matter what you do you can’t feel refreshed?

Now it’s 4:00 and I have to really do my homework! I have two hours before dinner. I will do it till then and then do it for 2 hours after dinner and then play UNO and then do it for another hour or till I’m finished after that.

Or maybe I’ll go to bed….

As I said before, Dad got me flowers for V-Day. It was super sweet of him. Here are some pictures from last week when they came and from today. They have made my whole room smell SO GREAT! I LOVE YOU DAD!















No comments: